skip to main content

New Students & Parents

School Enrollment InformationTop of Page

To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:
  • Withdrawal papers from previous school
  • Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
  • Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
  • Proof of address within the school boundaries:  Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
  • If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
Please call the school Registrar Ms. Anabel Velasquez at 408-347-4751 for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.