To enroll a student you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:
- Withdrawal papers from previous school
- Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Proof of address within the school boundaries: Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
- If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.
Please call the school Registrar Ms. Anabel Velasquez at 408-347-4751 for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.